Sellers get high on grass. Lawn grass that is. And by high, I mean excited.
There's a common expression, "The grass is greenest where you water it." Well, not anymore my friends. Now the grass might be greenest where you paint or dye it!
Whether you are facing water restrictions, experiencing a lack of rain or have brown spots due to pet urine, grass paint and dye have become viable solutions to beautifying your lawn.
Professionals have used grass paint and dye to make golf courses and country clubs look green and lush for years. You've also seen colored versions in use on sports fields. A product for consumers has recently been made available for residential applications.
Why would a homeowner want to paint/dye their lawn?
- Provides a natural green look all year long at a reasonable cost.
- Prevents costly fines for watering your lawn in areas where rationing is enforced.
- Can save on water utility bill costs, the costs of seeding or fertilizing.
- Can often be applied to all types of grass and is considered permanent, lasting for several months.
- Time savings. No winter mowing; reclaim your weekends.
- When applied correctly, the paint/dye dries quickly, wont wash off, and wont stain clothing or pets.
Are there any other considerations?
- Most suppliers recommend thoroughly mowing and raking the lawn before spraying.
- Don't spray when it's windy.
- Use a paint shield to separate the lawn and any sidewalk or patio.
- Use only on days when no rain or snow has recently occurred or predicted and no dew is present; the grass must be completely dry.
If you're seeking service professionals to make improvements to your property or you have repair needs, then check out http://ilistforless.com/FL_serviceprovider.html for a list of select businesses and service providers. They are among the finest in the area and offer essential support services, are qualified, responsive and provide quality work.
We set the standard for EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE in Acadiana!
i List For Less Realty is home officed in Lafayette, and services the surrounding communities of Abbeville, Breaux Bridge, Broussard, Carencro, Crowley, New Iberia, Opelousas, Rayne, Scott, Saint Martinville, Sunset, and Youngsville.
2314 Kaliste Saloom Road, Suite 913, Lafayette, LA 70508-6835
DISCLAIMER: Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC disclaims responsibility for any of the content or opinions expressed in this blog, including, but not limited to content or opinions regarding any products or service mentioned. Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect. that may result from the use of, or reliance on, information contained in this blog. This blog may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC disclaims any responsibility for the content of any other sites or the products or services that may be offered on or through those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not indicate any endorsement or approval of the site or its content. Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC reserves the right to edit, remove or deny access to individuals or content that it determines to be unacceptable, including, but not limited to, any illegal, abusive, profane, rude, defamatory, or anonymous comments. Copyright © 2011 By Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2011 By Mike Mayer and/or i List For Less, LLC. All Rights Reserved.